An Account of the 4 Popes With Which I Agree
Some keep the canonization of popes going to Rome –
I keep it, staying at Home –
With a Bobolink for a Chorister –
And an Orchard, for a Dome –
Some keep the canonization of popes with – Pomp
I, just wear my Wings –
And instead of clanging the Bell, for popes
I’ll go out in my backyard - Thinspace
God preaches, a noted Clergyman –
And the sermon is never long,
So instead of making saints in Rome
I’ll make Them in my backyard.
With apologies to Emily Dickinson
“The Thoughts of God Are With You”
-
I’m choosing to start the week with one of the most beautiful and powerful
passages of *A Course in Miracles*.
It’s the eighth (and final) paragraph in Se...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.